25th March 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Hotel Management without completing Intermediate qualification?

Hello sir, I want to know if i can do hotel management course without completing my intermediate qualification. I was ready to do hotel management after completing 10th, but my father forced me to study intermediate. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  2. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  3. Can I do intermediate hotel management after after 10th? Colleges in which I can get?
  4. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?
  7. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  8. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  9. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  10. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  11. Am i eligible for Hotel Management after scoring 82.8% marks in Intermediate?
  12. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  13. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  14. What is the minimum qualification to study in hotel management?
  15. What is the qualification needed to study Hotel Management?
  16. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  17. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  18. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
25th March 2016, 06:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Hotel Management without completing Intermediate qualification?

No, it will not be possible to study Hotel Management without completing Intermediate qualification.

Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply for Hotel Management course :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

-The candidate age should not be more than 22 years for getting admission after 12th .
25th March 2016, 11:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Hotel Management without completing Intermediate qualification?

No, you cannot study hotel management after completing 10th class.

The basic educational qualification to study Hotel management is the candidate should complete 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.

As you want to study hotel management course, then first complete class 12th or equivalent in any stream.

After completing Intermediate, you are eligible to get admission in Hotel management course.
25th March 2016, 11:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to know if i can do hotel management course without completing my intermediate qualification. I was ready to do hotel management after completing 10th, but my father forced me to study intermediate. Please reply.
Yes, it is possible to study Hotel Management diploma or certificate courses after 10th standard in some institutions. But it is always advisable to study 10+2 before you start your hotel management course. You can study graduation course in hotel management after 10+2. The value for the degree course is much higher than a diploma or certificate course. The job opportunities are high for the graduates than a diploma holder. So you can study Intermediate before you choose the hotel management course.
26th March 2016, 12:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Your father did a good job, as without clearing your 12th examination, you will not at all be eligible for admission in Hotel Management course. Therefore, I would suggest you to kindly complete your +2 first and then opt for any further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?