18th March 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study in NIT through JEE Main in normal quota for a candidate of Saudi Arabia?

Hi,
My son is studying in 11th standard in Saudi Arabia. After his 12th with the help of JEE Main can he able to get normal admission in NIT in India? I am not asking for NRI Quota this we can put him through DASA scheme. I am asking for normal quota.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  2. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  3. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  4. Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?
  5. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  6. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  7. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  9. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  10. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  11. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  12. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT, Nagpur through Home State quota with 128 marks in JEE Main and 90% in Board exam? Expected rank through OBC and female quota?
  14. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
  15. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  16. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  17. Whether percentage of 12th is considered along with scores of JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT for SC candidate?
  18. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2016, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study in NIT through JEE Main in normal quota for a candidate of Saudi Arabia?

Normal quota is only for those who are an Indian citizen. If you are an NRI then you will be eligible only for NRI quota seats.

If you are permanent resident of India then surely your son can apply for normal quota seats through JEE Main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?