29th February 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?

Dear Sir,
My daughter is studying in Saudi Arabia, in Class 6th to Class 10th. Is she will be encounter as NRI student, if she wants to continue her study in India in class 11th? I am waiting for your kind reply.
Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  2. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  3. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  4. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  5. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  6. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  7. Will I be considered as NRI if I have completed 10th in abroad and 11th, 12th from India?
  8. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  9. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?
  11. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  12. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  14. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  15. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  17. How many years of education in India is necessary for NRI student to appear for Indian Competitive examinations?
  18. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
29th February 2016, 09:58 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?

Yes, she is very much encountered as an NRI student as she has completed her 10th boards from outside of India. She can however, continue her further studies in India but will not be eligible to appear for entrance examinations under general/normal category students.
29th February 2016, 10:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?

She has completed her 10th board from abroad so she will be considered as an NRI candidate in India. She can pursue her studies from India or from any other country but under NRI quota.
7th February 2022, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

An indian student can study till class 7th or 8th in abroad to avoid NRI quota please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?