21st October 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?

hello
a child of my friend needs admission in B.Com, after finishing his class 12 th this year. expected percentage in class 12th. is 85% plus. class 12 done from west bengal board. how and where from we get admission form and what are other procedures?
kindly let me know.
thanks

26th October 2014, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?

The admission will be based on your 12th marks and you must have very good marks in your 10+2 examination to get admission in top B.Com colleges.

Admission forms are available at the registrars office on the University. You can get the form easily and fill it with all the details.

The cut off marks for admission are declared on the notice board of the university. If you have marks above that cut off, then surely you will get admission in B.Com course.

There are many universities in Indian which conduct entrance exam for giving admission in B.Com course and you have to perform very well in the entrance exam to get admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?