23rd May 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and syllabus of IIHM entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course?

Hello,
I want to apply for IIHM entrance exam
for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course.
Kindly tell me the procedure for applying?
Also provide me the syllabus.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Date of IIHM entrance exam? Syllabus of the IIHM entrance test?
  3. Syllabus of Hotel Management course entrance exam of IIHM Delhi
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  7. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  10. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  12. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  13. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  14. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  15. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  16. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  17. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  18. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate?
28th June 2015, 09:21 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and syllabus of IIHM entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course?

Indian Institute of Hotel Management entrance exam is conducted to admit students for B.A degree in Hospitality Management in top hotel management institute in India.

Eligibility:

Your age should be at least 17 years of Age. Students more than 25 years will not be eligible for the examination.

You should have passed 10+2 standard from a recognized university.

Syllabus for IIHM entrance exam:

English Language

Reasoning Skills

General Awareness and General Aptitude
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?