23rd April 2015, 07:41 PM
Vipvin2015

Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate?

Dear Sir
Myself Durgesh and I am 35 years old.
I want to get admission for Bachelor of Hotel Management.
Please tell me I am eligible to get admission or not.
Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  4. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  5. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  6. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  7. Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  9. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
  12. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  13. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  14. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  15. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
  16. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  17. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
24th April 2015, 08:12 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate?

To get admission in Hotel Management Course, you have to apply for NCHMCT (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) Exam.

To apply for this exam age of candidate must be from 17 to 22 years. Age relaxation of 3 years is also provided to SC/ST Candidates.
Age relaxation of additional 3 years is provided to PH candidate.

So, you can't get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate.

Educational Qualification : Candidate must have complete his/her 12th class from any recognised university.
24th April 2015, 08:14 AM
havvedprakash

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate?

No, you can't take admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate.

Minimum age for General Candidate is 17 to 22 years.
3 years of relaxation is there for SC/ST candidates.
3 year additional relaxation for Physically handicapped candidates.
24th April 2015, 08:33 AM
Studynrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipvin2015 View Post
Dear Sir
Myself Durgesh and I am 35 years old.
I want to get admission for Bachelor of Hotel Management.
Please tell me I am eligible to get admission or not.
Thanks and regards.
Yes sir you can apply as for study there is no barrier of age you just need to pass 12th class only
Top Hotel Management Colleges in India:

Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Chennai
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Kolkata
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Ahmedabad
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Bangalore
Christ College
24th April 2015, 01:12 PM
poojasingh151

I am glad to inform you that, Yes you are eligible for Hotel Management course being 35 years old. There is no such upper age limit.
Criteria:
~ Candidates should passed 12th Standard with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
~ If you are graduate,and done MBA course then it is good enough.
There are Some top Colleges of Hotel Management:
1.Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai.
2.Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai.
3.Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad.
4.Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management.
5.Rizvi Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai.
24th April 2015, 05:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course being a 35 years old candidate because there is no age bar to apply for this course.

-The minimum qualification required is 10+2 with a aggregate 55% in any discipline from recognized college.It is good to get in the course after completion of graduation degree with English subject for better scope in this field.

-The minimum age limit to apply is 22 years required for general categories and 25 years for SC/ST candidates and there is no upper age limit to apply for this course.

-The candidate should have good communication skill and should be proficient in English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?