21st August 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Anna University on sports quota?

My son has participated in Tamilnadu state Junior open athletic championship 2016 got third place. Is it possible to get seat in Anna university or aided colleges .

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in M.Com at Delhi University under sports quota? Is there fee concession under sports quota?
  2. What is the cutoff and eligibility criteria for sports quota in Anna University? Will I get a seat through sports quota in Anna University?
  3. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Anna University on sports quota?
  5. Can I get through Anna University counseling through sports quota?
  6. Am I eligible for sports quota in Anna University
  7. Which college in Anna University I am supposed to get under sports quota after getting 171.5 cutoff marks?
  8. Procedure to get sports quota admission in Silambam?
  9. Can I study BTech in Anna University through General/Sports quota with 185 marks in TNEA being a State level Basketball player?
  10. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  11. Which colleges can I try under sports quota? Will I get a seat in any colleges under Anna University Chennai?
  12. Is there any possibility to get seat under sports quota in Anna University counseling after scoring 126.25 as cutoff marks?
  13. Sports quota in aieee 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of the sports quota and cutoff marks in Anna University?
  15. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  16. Will I get sports quota under Anna University engineering college after scoring 779 marks and cutoff of 117?
  17. Division level 3rd Athlete can get an engineering seat in Anna University under sports quota?
  18. Advantage of sports and NCC quota for B.Tech admission in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
22nd August 2017, 03:47 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Anna University on sports quota?

Yes it is possible to get admission in Anna University through sports quota.The government of Tamil Nadu has increased the Sports quota seat in Tamil Nadu engineering admissions. There are now total 500 seats in Sports quota, 12 seats in Anna University and the remaining 488 seats are in Anna University of Technologies, Govt., Govt. aided and private engineering colleges.
In order to get benefit of sports quota in Anna University, you need to apply for sports quota by attaching the special reservation form for Sports with TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) application form and a demand draft for Rs 100/- and copies of the relevant certificate in person to the Secretary TNEA, Chennai.
For more details kindly visit https://www.tnea.ac.in/
23rd August 2017, 11:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely your ward can get admission in Anna University through Sports quota as there are seats available through sports quota in the said University.
The Government of Tamil Nadu increased the number of Sports quota seats in Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu.
In order to get admission in Anna University through Sports quota, you must have to apply with the reservation form of Sports with TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) application form with a demand draft of Rs. 100/- to the Secretary of TNEA Chennai.
3rd January 2018, 06:31 PM
sairamvtu

To get a seat under sports quota,you have to apply under sports quota during the applying process. And you have to be ready with the certificates and documents that are required to be provided at the time of documents verification. Then the seat will be granted in UG bases on quality of the sports certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?