22nd January 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission through online for 11th standard in Banaras Hindu Girls school?

Sir. It is a humble request to you to provide me the information to get admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School. And the procedure to get admission and how can I take admission online. Thanking you
Nisha Verma

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?
  2. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
  3. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  4. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  6. How can I fillup the online application form to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Last date of application?
  7. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  8. How can I apply for admission online in Central Hindu School Varanasi in ISc -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  10. Admission and hotel fee of Central Hindu school for 11th standard?
  11. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  12. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  14. What is the CHS application form date?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central Hindu school? What is the admission for the school?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  18. Date of BHU B.Sc examination 2016?
24th January 2016, 02:37 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission through online for 11th standard in Banaras Hindu Girls school?

Sorry but school doesn't give option to get admission online you have to visit school campus for admission. School have their own selection procedure.

First of all you have to pass a entrance exam which consist of some questions from 10th syllabus. As if you clarify this exam then they will give you admission. After that you just complete admission related formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?