6th August 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Sc (IT) or Engineering and When should apply for the admission?

Hello Sir, I have secured 55% marks in board examination and 124 marks in CET exam but failed in Physics. I am preparing for re-exam now. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc (IT) or Engineering and When should apply for this admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure of admission in Civil Engineering and BSc?
  3. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  4. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  6. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  7. Procedure of admission to B.Sc or Engineering courses after qualifying 12th? -- [New]
  8. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors?
  9. Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?
  10. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. What is the admission procedure for BSc course in Chemistry in NITs?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for BSc forestry in India? Which is the best college?
  13. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  14. How can I get admission in engineering after BSc in Gujarat College?
  15. Procedure to take admission in BSc Agriculture?
  16. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  17. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  18. How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?
7th August 2016, 12:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Sc (IT) or Engineering and When should apply for the admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have secured 55% marks in board examination and 124 marks in CET exam but failed in Physics. I am preparing for re-exam now. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc (IT) or Engineering and When should apply for this admission?
B.Sc and B.E/B.Tech Engineering course should be operate by those applicants who have complete their plus two in science stream from a recognized board. The candidate must have interest in study of Computer science and Technology related subjects. For joining Engineering course you must qualify in the engineering entrance exam with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?