18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in HR College of Commerce and Economics for studying BCom in Financial Markets. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  2. Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  3. How many BCom(Financial Markets) seats are available in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  4. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  5. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  7. Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  9. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  10. Eligibility to get BMS admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
  12. Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce? -- [New]
  13. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study BA(Economics) in Agra College?
  15. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  17. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?
  18. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com?
17th May 2018, 09:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?

To study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics, you should have completed your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board. To apply for admission, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.hrcollege.edu/) where you have to register and login. Then you will get a link of the application form which you have to fill up correctly and attach the documents required. Then you have to pay the amount of fees required and submit the form. You can take a print out of it for further reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?