22nd November 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to retrieve my lost registration number

Sir I lost my registration number and hall ticket no. my name is Nainala venkata sudheer. My. Date of birth is 20/07/1997. My phone number is 7730863824. Please reply.

22nd November 2017, 09:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to retrieve my lost registration number

Following are the procedure through which you can retrieve your registration ID:

When you submit your application form, you will get a confirmation mail to the registered email id and in that email, the registration id is mentioned.

If you are unable to find that mail or email got deleted, then you retrieve your registration id from the website of that entrance exam of which you have fill the examination form. On that page, click on the view application option and in that page there is an option in which you have to enter email id, name, father's name and your application form is displayed and registration id is mentioned in it also. You can also download the application form for your future reference.

You can retrieve your registration id at the time of downloading admit card and that time you have to click on the option forgot registration id and you have to fill a simple form and download the admit card in which the registration id is mentioned.
22nd November 2017, 10:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The best way to retrieve your registration id or number is by downloading the admit card. When you will download your admit card then there will be a option of forgot password or forgot registration id then you have to click on that. By filling a small application form , you will be able to download your admit card and you will get your registration id.
23rd November 2017, 03:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned which registration number and hall ticket you have lost. It is very difficult to help you at this instant.
However, if you have applied for any examination, you must contact to the official website of that particular organisation. Enter your required details to get your lost registration number and hall ticket of the same. You can even check your mail Id whether you got a mail in which the registration number and hall ticket is provided.
23rd November 2017, 09:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since, you haven't mentioned registration number and hall ticket of which exam you have lost, so it is difficult to provide you proper information regarding the same. Let me inform you that during any exam registration, it ask for contact information such as mobile/phone number, email Id, etc to send you details of your registration. So, I would suggest you to once check your email Id and phone number, you may get your registration number from there. You can also logon to the official website of that particular exam to get to proper guidance for the same.
16th July 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Please my name is chinweuba. Chidimma vivian.. I lost my neco exam number.year 2014. June/july.. Pls help me out
10th January 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Good morning my name is Odeh Alice. I lost my Neco registration number for year 2009. June/July please can y assist me. Thank you.
6th September 2020, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my ssc id, mobile no and email id also
7th February 2021, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE LOST MY REGISTRATION NUMBER AND PASSWORD
7th March 2022, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have forgotten my reg. no mobile no and email id of ssc. How can i get it back sir?
31st March 2022, 10:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Procedure To Retrieve your Lost/Forgot Registration ID/Number Online:-

Visit the region-wise official website – www.indianrailways.gov.in.

Select your respective region.

Chose the option “Forgot Registration Number”.

The next page will be open.

The RRB will ask you for some details.

Enter your Name and Father's Name.
29th May 2022, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have loss my e-mail id and contact no please help me, I have to fill my form
Name:suraiya nagvi
26th June 2022, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my contact number and emil id which is registered to my ssc registation number . Now my ssc account has been locked , I didn't have my mobile number or email I'd to unblock my account and to change password . Please help me to unblock and change my password. Once the password is changed I'll update my new number and email I'd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?