19th June 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to retrieve the lost registration number of SSC CGL exam?

Hi Sir,I have lost my registration no. of SSC CGL. How can I get it? Please help me with this problem. What is the procedure followed to retrieve the lost registration number of SSC CGL exam? Please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same. Thanks!

20th June 2016, 09:48 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to retrieve the lost registration number of SSC CGL exam?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam every year. You have submitted the application form successfully but forgot registration ID.

Following are the procedure through which you can retrieve the registration ID:

--When you submit your application form, you will get a confirmation mail to the registered email id. In that email, the registration ID is mentioned.

--If you are unable to find that mail or mail got deleted, then you retrieve your registration ID from the website. For this:

**Visit to the SSC website. Click on the “link for Combined Graduate Level exam”.

**In that page “click on the view application” option. In that page there is an option in which you have to enter Email id, Name, Father’s Name etc. Your application form is displayed and registration ID is mentioned in it. You can download it the application form for future reference.

--You can retrieve your registration ID at the time of downloading the admit card. At that time you have to click on the option Forgot Registration ID. You have to fill a simple form and download the admit card in which registration ID is mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?