1st March 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for 12th Science student? List of colleges in Gujarat?

Hello, I want to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. I want to study in Gujarat. Kindly tell me what I have to do for this. I am studying in 12th Science from Gujarat Board. So, help me for this and also tell me the colleges where this course teaches in Gujarat.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  2. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  4. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  5. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  6. Eligibility to study an undergraduate course in Archaeology? List of colleges and procedure to get admission?
  7. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  8. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  9. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  10. List of courses available in Australia for 12th Science student? Procedure to choose best colleges and get study visa?
  11. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  12. Is there any quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th and 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  13. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  14. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
  15. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  17. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  18. Which engineering course is best for me in Gujarat? Is Civil engineering a good choice for me? I am a student of 12th science of Gujarat board
10th March 2018, 06:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for 12th Science student? List of colleges in Gujarat?

Procedure to pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course in Gujarat and List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat:

In order to pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course, you are required to first meet the basic educational qualification.

@ The minimum qualification required is 12th Class from a recognized board in 10+2 pattern from science stream.

@ Besides meeting this qualification criteria, you are required to appear in any entrance examination to be eligible. You need to appear in JEE Main and JEE Advanced Examination and have a valid score in this exam to be eligible.

@ Here are the list of colleges that are offering this B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exam are,

>> Parul University
http://www.paruluniversity.ac.in/home/

>> Silver Oak College of Engineering and Technology
http://socet.edu.in/socet/

>> Sardar Vallabhai Patel Institute of Technology
Ph. No: 02692 274 766

>> Aditya Silver Oak Institute of Technology
Address: Gota, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-382481
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?