1st March 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study ICWA course for B.Com final year student? List of coaching classes for ICWA course in Hyderabad?

My friend will be completing B.Com this year. He has aggregate of 93% till his 2nd year, so what prior preparation required for joining ICWA? I want to know how to enter for this course? I also want to get coaching for this course. So, suggest me some coaching of ICWA anywhere in Hyderabad?

11th March 2018, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study ICWA course for B.Com final year student? List of coaching classes for ICWA course in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My friend will be completing B.Com this year. He has aggregate of 93% till his 2nd year, so what prior preparation required for joining ICWA? I want to know how to enter for this course? I also want to get coaching for this course. So, suggest me some coaching of ICWA anywhere in Hyderabad?

It is advisable to join the ICWA course after completion of BCom course because students can join ICWA Intermediate course directly without appearing in Foundation course. Eligibility to join the ICWA Intermediate is a pass in a graduate degree in any discipline other than fine arts from any recognized university. Students can apply for the registration online with documents like attested copy of matriculation and 10+2 certificates, attested copy of degree, etc. Registration for the Intermediate course is open throughout the year.
List of coaching classes for ICWA course in Hyderabad is given below:

Guru Institute for Competitive Examinations - Official Website

Sri Pragna CMA Academy – Flat No 17/3Rt, 2nd Floor, S.R. Nagar, Hyderabad

Nanduri Institute of Professional Studies – Mehedipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana

V Inspire Institute - Official Website

Sriram Learning Centre – 291/1, 2-1, Street No 10, Sumitra Sapandana Enclave, New Nallakunta, Hyderabad

Vagdevi Professional Academy – MIG -1, NH 65, Dharma Reddy Colony, Phase I, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
11th March 2018, 01:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study ICWA course for B.Com final year student? List of coaching classes for ICWA course in Hyderabad?

The full form of ICWA is Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. The different stages of this course:

Foundation course.

Intermediate course.

Final course.

Graduates in commerce can directly apply for Intermediate stage of ICWA course. You can focus on your commerce subjects. Registration for course is open throughout the year. The deadline for June term exam is 31st January and that for December term is 31st July.

You can get full details or any other at Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?