30th June 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

CCNA or ICWA, which course is better to study for BCom Accountancy student?

Hello friends, I am interested to do CCNA course after completing my Graduation. I am in final year of my BCom, studying with Accountancy Honours. But my elder brother is telling me to do ICWA course. So, I would like to know that which one is better for me?

2nd July 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CCNA or ICWA, which course is better to study for BCom Accountancy student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do CCNA course after completing my Graduation. I am in final year of my BCom, studying with Accountancy Honours. But my elder brother is telling me to do ICWA course. So, I would like to know that which one is better for me?

It is not possible to compare CCNA and ICWA courses because both the courses are different in nature. The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the information technology certification from Cisco. The ICWA course is related to accounting and commerce. Both the courses have good job prospects. Therefore, it is not possible to compare both the courses. Candidates can choose any one of the course based on his/her interest and ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?