1st March 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I quit B.Sc(Physics) to study Bachelor Degree in Animation?

Sir, I have completed my 12th ISC with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. I have secured 91% in my board exam. I have successfully got admission in B.Sc Physics Honours. Now I am interested in Animation course. So, I want to quit my B.Sc and do Bachelor Degree in Animation.Is this is a good decision for me?

10th March 2018, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I quit B.Sc(Physics) to study Bachelor Degree in Animation?

Both the courses are regular and it will be difficult to pursue both at the same time and also you can't pursue two regular degree courses at the same time.

If you are interested in Animation, then you have to leave your present regular degree course. There is no other option for you.
11th March 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I quit B.Sc(Physics) to study Bachelor Degree in Animation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my 12th ISC with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. I have secured 91% in my board exam. I have successfully got admission in B.Sc Physics Honours. Now I am interested in Animation course. So, I want to quit my B.Sc and do Bachelor Degree in Animation.Is this is a good decision for me?

It is very difficult to give you an exact answer to your question. It depends on an individual’s interest to study animation. The scope of the candidates in animation field also depends on skills, aptitude and creativity. You should discuss with your parents and school teachers or college professors before quitting the BSc Physics course. If you are really interested in animation, then only you should quit the course. You should think well before taking any decision. Your career will change after studying the Bachelor Degree in Animation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?