27th April 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Mass Media in Graduation for 12th Humanities candidate?

Hello,
I have just completed my 12th this year with Humanities. I personally want do study Graduation in Mass Media. Please guide me about the procedure for doing this course in Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  2. Possibility to study Psychology Honours in Graduation at DU for 12th Humanities without Psychology candidate?
  3. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  5. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  6. What Exact I have to do to make entry into the field of Mass Media being a candidate of appearing for 12th Class Board Exams?
  7. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?
  9. Possibility to study BCA for 12th Humanities candidate? -- [New]
  10. What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?
  11. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  12. What career options are available after 12th excluding engineering, Mass media and B.Sc?
  13. How to study in UK for PG in electronics media?
  14. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  15. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  16. Entrance exams after 12th for mass media and communication? Syllabus of it?
  17. What to do after 12th? Should I go for Psychology or Mass Media?
  18. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
29th April 2015, 11:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Mass Media in Graduation for 12th Humanities candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have just completed my 12th this year with Humanities. I personally want do study Graduation in Mass Media. Please guide me about the procedure for doing this course in Graduation?

To do a degree in Mass Media, B.M.M is a correct one it stands for Bachelor of Mass Media and a under graduate course. This course is of 3 years and consists of 6 semesters. This course can be done as full time or part time.

The eligibility needed for doing this course is, candidate should have completed his/her respected +2 from a recognized school board of education in any stream. Having completed +2 with Humanities you are eligible for doing the course.

Types of Jobs For Mass Media Graduate:
  • Fashion Photographer
  • Film Director
  • TV Correspondent
  • Producer
  • Radio Jockey/ RJ
  • Screenwriter
  • Sound Engineer
  • Sound Mixer and Sound Recordist
  • Special Correspondent
  • Video Jockey
  • Art Director
30th April 2015, 10:53 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study Mass Media in Graduation for 12th Humanities candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Bachelor of Mass Media that means BMM is a three years under graduation course. BMM course gives sufficient skill in the student to convey their ideas among the masses in the simple manner. After completion of this course you will have the great future. Being a 12th standard Humanities student, you are eligible to apply for Bachelor degree in Mass Media. I am providing you the some of the eligibility criteria for doing this course as below:

I am providing you the some of the eligibility criteria for doing this course as below:

-> Candidate who have completed 12th standard for any stream with a minimum percentage of 50% Marks are eligible to study this course.

The admission to the course is purely based on merit list. The candidates can be selected based on 12th board exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?