16th September 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of taking admission in good colleges for M.Com after B.Com?

sir i m b.com graduate and i want to do m.com from good college so could you tell me what is the procedure of taking admission in good college what will be fee of it for getting admission i have to give any entrance exam or not, any % is require for it or it is regular college or you provide the facilities of distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com?
  2. Procedure of taking admission in good colleges for M.Com after B.Com? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  5. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure for taking admission in best MBA government colleges?
  8. How to prepare for CS executive program exam? Syllabus of it? Eligibility criteria and date of sale of the forms?
  9. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  10. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  11. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  12. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
  13. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  14. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  15. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  16. Which course is best after BBM or B.Com?
  17. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  18. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
19th September 2014, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of taking admission in good colleges for M.Com after B.Com?

To get admission in good colleges for M.Com course after completion of the B.Com course, you need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the respective colleges/ universities.

After qualifying the entrance exam, based on your performance in the exam and the marks you have secured, you will get an admission in the M.Com course. To get admission in M.Com course, you must atleast have 50% marks in your graduation from a recognised university.

The fee structure of M.Com course, will be varying from college to college, so, we cannot say the exact fee structure of M.Com course. You can also pursue the M.Com course in regular or distance mode education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?