28th January 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BBA after CA or MBA would be better?

Respected Sir or Ma'am, may I do BBA after CA. And I have another idea, also MBA is better than this or not tell me the right one. I hope your best and quick reply thank you.

28th January 2018, 10:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA after CA or MBA would be better?

After completion of your CA course, it is best to pursue MBA course instead of BBA course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. If you are interested in Business or Management field then, it is best to pursue MBA course. Admissions in MBA course are done through entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT and CMAT. You have to qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing MBA course.
28th January 2018, 10:55 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed CA course after graduation, then there is no meaning of doing BBA again. You can opt for MBA which would be better for you. But, if you haven't completed your graduation then you must complete your bachelor's degree at first. As you won't be able to get admission for post graduate courses without completing bachelor's degree. CA is just a professional course and not a degree course, so if you consider it to be a graduate degree, then you are wrong. You must complete you graduation at first.
28th January 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir or Ma'am, may I do BBA after CA. And I have another idea, also MBA is better than this or not tell me the right one. I hope your best and quick reply thank you.

Chartered Accountancy (CA) is one of the highly demanding and valued course. It is not necessary to do a BBA or MBA after completion of the CA. CA is not an easy course, like BBA or MBA, the pass percentage of CA is very low compared to other courses. The scope for the CA completed, candidates is very high. If you complete CA then it is fine, you can get various jobs with a very good salary. Therefore, it is not necessary to study BBA or any other courses after completion of the CA. The CA course is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?