8th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in Indian Air Force for B.Sc graduate?

Hello friends, Kindly tell me what are the recruitments Indian Air Force opens for graduate student? I am studying in B.Sc and would like to join Indian Air Force. Please tell me about all the recruitments by Indian Air Force.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for combined defense services exam ?Procedure for recruitment in Indian Air Force?
  2. Detailed information about Indian Air Force LDC recruitment?
  3. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  5. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?
  6. Detailed information about Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  7. Relaxation available in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment for an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  8. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?
  9. When the notification of Indian Air Force Education Instructor Trade will release?
  10. Can a BA graduate become a Fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  13. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  14. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for Nursing graduate with 2 years gap?
  15. What is the recruitment time of India Air Force Group Y in Jodhpur?
  16. How can I join indian air force?
  17. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  18. Any job opportunity for me in IAF after doing graduation in BHU?
15th April 2018, 04:28 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in Indian Air Force for B.Sc graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to join in Indian Air Force after completion of your graduation in B.Sc. course. To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in CDS examination after completion of your graduation course. You should be in the age range of 19 to 24 years. You should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically fit. You have to appear and qualify the written test to be eligible to participate in further rounds of the recruitment process for joining in Indian Air Force.
15th April 2018, 11:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

For joining in Indian Air Force, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. To be eligible to appear in CDS examination, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

You should be in between 19-24 years. You should be an unmarried male candidate. You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
15th April 2018, 08:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of B.Sc, candidates can join Indian Air Force through CDS (Combined Defence Services) examination.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized University can appear in the CDS examination.
Candidates must have completed their class 12th examination studying PCM as a subject combination from a recognized Board.
Candidates age must be in between 20 to 24 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?