24th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Indian Air Force Education Instructor Trade will release?

Respected Sir,
I am B.Ed graduate and I want to apply for Indian Air Force for Education Instructor Trade recruitment. Can you please tell me when the notification of this recruitment release? Please let me know asap.

19th September 2016, 01:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Indian Air Force Education Instructor Trade will release?

Indian Air Force Airman or Education Instructors Trade recruitment notification has been released in the month of January, 2016. As the last date to apply for this recruitment is already over, I suggest you to apply for other Indian Air Force recruitment's. At present, Indian Air Force has issued official notification of Airman Group X and Y recruitment. The details of this recruitment are given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Intermediate in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent examination from education board recognized by COBSE or 3 years Diploma course in Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have been born between 7th July, 1997 and 20th December 2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.

>> As the minimum qualification required is 12th class, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?