29th January 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Refund rules of admission money after cancelling the admission in KIITEE?

If I take admission in kiitee then I refuse to take admission then my admission money is refundable or not?

9th August 2017, 09:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Refund rules of admission money after cancelling the admission in KIITEE?

If you are talking about counselling fee and other application fee, then you will not get any refund in such cases. Even if you have submitted first year fee, then also chances of refund are very less.

Most of the colleges give admission on merit and if you take admission, then leave the college, means there is a loss for college. In such cases, seats remain vacant and private colleges don't like such things.
25th May 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Refund rules of admission money after cancelling the admission in KIITEE?

From which date cancellation of admission started and in which web refund of admission package will be start?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?