6th July 2011, 10:01 PM
swati bala

How can I get my BDS admission fees refunded if I did not get MBBS course, as earlier admission council assured me for the same?

i have taken admission in BDS course.members of admission council assured me that if i will not get seat in MBBS course they will refund my deposited money(RS 55000/-).i want to know wether i have got seat in MBBS course.if not please return my money .
name: swati bala

Related Questions:
31st August 2015, 11:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get my BDS admission fees refunded if I did not get MBBS course, as earlier admission council assured me for the same?

The refund of the fees depends upon the college.

When you take the admission in a college, you sign an agreement on which the condition regarding this is written generally.

If you have signed an agreement that your fee would not be refunded, then you may not get the refund.

But still you can report to the university for the same stating all your problems and they will do the needful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?