9th December 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in BDS with 40 marks in KIITEE?

Sir,
I have appeared this year in KIITEE for MBBS/BDS/Biotechnology Dual degree. I am expecting around 40 marks. So, please let me know is there in chance of my admission in BDS?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of securing admission for BDS course?
  2. Can I get admission if secured 511 rank in KIITEE Medical(BDS) being a ST candidate?
  3. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much marks I have to score in KIITEE for B.Tech admission?
  5. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  6. Chances to get admission if secured 296 rank in IP University BDS entrance exam?
  7. Can I get admission in KIITEE after scoring 31508 rank?
  8. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  9. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  10. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  11. Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 4183 rank in KIITEE? How many students appear for KIITEE every year?
  13. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS if secured 1790 general rank in KIITEE?
  14. Chances to study Homeopathy/BDS/Ayurvedic with 64 marks in EAMCET and 22 marks in IPE?
  15. Cutoff marks for BDS in RUHS? Can I get admission in any government college for BDS program
  16. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Tech if secured 1445 rank in KIITEE?
  18. Can I get admission in secured 16902 rank in KIITEE Medical being a general candidate?
12th December 2015, 12:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in BDS with 40 marks in KIITEE?

I am extremely sorry to state that you have very less chance of getting a seat with the score of 40 marks in KIITEE for MBBS/BDS/Biotechnology. This is because the number of seats is limited and it is not a huge number and 40 is not a very good score. So you have very less chance of getting admission call.
14th April 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get admission in BDS with 40 marks in KIITEE?

How to score very good number in kiitte MBBS/BDS exam in 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?