12th April 2018, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Chhattisgarh Agriculture College?

Hello everyone, I want to study BSc in Agriculture in Chhattisgarh Agriculture College. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this course and in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  5. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  6. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  8. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  9. Best colleges in Chhattisgarh for BCA? What is the last date for admission in Chhattisgarh?
  10. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  11. List of entrance exams to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Chhattisgarh? Procedure to apply?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma in Agriculture in any Private college?
  14. List of colleges to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam to study BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  16. Does Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University - [PRSU] Raipur Chhattisgarh offer courses in Agriculture?
  17. List of top Agriculture colleges of USA? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
13th May 2018, 06:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Chhattisgarh Agriculture College?

Chattisgarh Agriculture University (also called Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya) is located in Raipur, Chattisgarh.

Admission to B.Sc. Agriculture course is done on merit basis.

Here, Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts a Pre Agriculture Test (PAT).

Reservation of seats for reserved category candidates is followed for admission procedure.

Also, admission procedure and reservation of seats details are published in local newspaper for the convenience of students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?