7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) from Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  2. Fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  3. Course structure of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  5. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  7. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  9. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  10. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  11. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  12. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  13. How many BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) seats are available in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  15. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  17. Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  18. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
20th August 2018, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) from Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Interested students can apply for the admission to study BBA Hotel and Tourism Management course at the Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad. They have to appear for an entrance examination and Group Discussion or Interview to study BBA Hotel and Tourism Management course at the Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management. Those students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream are eligible to study BBA Hotel and Tourism Management at Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management. Duration of the course is three years. Students can find the details about the admission at the Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management website link given Click Here
20th August 2018, 11:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?

For getting admission into the Cambay institute of hospitality management for BBA in Hotel Management & Tourism you need to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the institution.

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Hotel Management & Tourism is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the institution is a 10+2 in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam.
You need to apply for the exam by filling the application form which will be available in the official website of the institution.
If you qualify in the written exam then you’ll be called for personal interview. Based on your performance in all the rounds then you’ll be given admission into the institution.

For more detailed information visit the official website of Cambay institute of hospitality management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?