8th March 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Short term 6 months courses available for B.Sc(Electronics) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am pursuing 3rd year B.Sc Electronics. I am very much confused about the course which I should do next. I am very much interested in Electronics. I am thinking of doing a 6 month course and then I wish to work in a company for 2 years and then I want to do M.Sc electronics. Can you share some 6 month courses which I can do?

Related Questions:
  1. Short term 6 months courses available for B.Sc(Electronics) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. What are the short term courses for mechanical 3rd year engineering students?
  3. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering?
  4. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  5. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  6. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
  7. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  8. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?
  10. Short term courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Is there any short term course for E&TC student with 1 backlog?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  13. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Is there any short term MBA(1 year or 6 months course) for MBA holder?
  15. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  16. Short term course for b.tech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of short term professional course after graduation in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
11th March 2015, 12:36 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Short term 6 months courses available for B.Sc(Electronics) 3rd year student?

You are pursuing your B.Sc and you want to know some short term course so here are some course:

> Computer hardware course

> Computer networking course

> Circuit designing course

> Wireless communication course

> Certification in mobile repairing

These are some short term courses that you can go for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?