15th December 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor degree will be of 2 years after 10+2 and Diploma?

respected sir,

sir i have completd puc with 52% & nw i m doing diploma automobile 2nd year. If puc with diploma completed then bachelor engineering only 2years, Is this right? Pls reply ok

24th December 2013, 08:01 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor degree will be of 2 years after 10+2 and Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,

sir i have completd puc with 52% & nw i m doing diploma automobile 2nd year. If puc with diploma completed then bachelor engineering only 2years, Is this right? Pls reply ok
Hey friend,

Yeah it is true that you will get 1 year exception for the Engineering degree which you are choosing if you have completed a Diploma.The Diploma is done right after 10th and it is done on various departments and the duration will be 3 years.

If you opt to do Diploma then you will get a exception of skipping to write the Entrance exam and join in the course and get a exception of 1 year and directly join in the second year.

The thing is that you should choose the department which you have done in your Diploma as you cannot choose anything else as it is not valid.You should at least have 50% aggregate in your respected Diploma in order to apply for joining in Engineering.

So,all the best with you choosing for the colleges and for your academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?