2nd June 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I do a normal degree or can I go for fashion designing course?

I have finished my class 12th now and have interest in joining fashion designing course. Will it be good for my future? I am a dancer too. Should I go for normal degree or fashion designing course? Please help me out with this. Contact number: 9740185140. Its very urgent.

3rd June 2016, 03:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do a normal degree or can I go for fashion designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my class 12th now and have interest in joining fashion designing course. Will it be good for my future? I am a dancer too. Should I go for normal degree or fashion designing course? Please help me out with this. Contact number: 9740185140. Its very urgent.

If you are interested in Fashion Designing you can choose Fashion Design course or you can do regular degree in arts, science or commerce stream. The aspirant’s interest is the most important thing in choosing the subject.
The Fashion Designing course is available in various institutions in India like NIFT. You can choose B.Des (Fashion Design), the duration of the course is 4 years. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 and the aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination. You can check the details in the website Official Website
3rd June 2016, 06:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do a normal degree or can I go for fashion designing course?

Do what you want to and not what everyone else is doing. If you are very much interested in Fashion Designing course, you should get admission in the course itself, without thinking about something else.

You can as well pursue a normal degree if you feel that way but it is suggested that do what you like to as Fashion Designing course is not a bad option to opt for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?