2nd June 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What to do if colleges are not giving me admission being an open school candidate?

Sir, I am from West Bengal. I passed 12th from open school. I mean in distance mode and got 601 out of 1000. Now I want to get admission in regular college but the problem is that colleges are not give me admission because I have passed in distance mode. What shall I do? Please tell me your opinion as soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th from Open School?
  2. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  4. Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Sainik School for NIOS students?
  6. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  8. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  9. Can I get admission in a new better school at class 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?
  11. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  12. Can I get admission in CBSE school after doing 10th from an Open school?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Ed fro distance learning?
  14. Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?
  15. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  16. Is it possible to apply for NRI MBBS seat?
  17. Am I eligible to become a police after completion of B.Com from open school?
  18. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2016, 02:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if colleges are not giving me admission being an open school candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am from West Bengal. I passed 12th from open school. I mean in distance mode and got 601 out of 1000. Now I want to get admission in regular college but the problem is that colleges are not give me admission because I have passed in distance mode. What shall I do? Please tell me your opinion as soon as possible. Thank you.

You can try for as many colleges as possible to get an admission to the graduation course in regular mode. If you do not get admission in any college then you can choose to study the course in correspondence mode. There are many universities available in all the states in India for correspondence education. You can choose any one of the university in your state and study the course. But try in as many colleges for the admission in regular mode before you opt for correspondence mode. Best of luck for your career.
3rd June 2016, 05:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if colleges are not giving me admission being an open school candidate?

Some colleges might create a problem while your admission process stating that you are from NIOS board as there are different eligibility requirement for admission in various different colleges.

However, you should try for admission in any other college and if the problem again persists. then there is a problem. In that case you should write and application to your NIOS board stating the issue and t will be addressed soon.

If you want to go into legal terms, you can also file a case against them taking the issue as subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?