8th August 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore‎ to study M.Sc Biotechnology? Fees required for it?

Hello, I want to study M.Sc Biotechnology course from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore‎. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this college? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in B.Sc Agriculture course at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? Marks required in entrance exam?
  3. Admission procedure and fees structure to study MBBS course from Tamil Nadu under government quota for NRI Indian girl candidate?
  4. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  5. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  6. Does Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu provides M.Phil in Library Science? Procedure of admission and fees required for it?
  7. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  8. What is the cut-off marks for B.Sc admission in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)? -- [New]
  9. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  11. Best university in between University of Edinburgh and Birkbeck, University of London to study M.Sc Biotechnology? Procedure to get admission and fees required?
  12. Details regarding PG Diploma in Agriculture and Soils? Can I study it from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  14. Entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Vegetable Sciences) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames to study Masters in Biotechnology? Can I get study visa?
  16. Is there any agriculture related course available at Covai agriculture college?
  17. Which branch should I join after completing 12th if I am interested in Biology?
  18. Where should I apply for Ph.D after M.Sc Zoology? How much years it take and how much articles will I have to write for it?
13th August 2017, 09:11 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore‎ to study M.Sc Biotechnology? Fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to study M.Sc Biotechnology course from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore‎. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this college? Fees required for it?

If you want to apply for M.SC Biotechnology course in Tamil Nadu university Coimbatore then you can apply by both mode that is by online mode and offline mode and details reading application procedure are as follows:-

Procedure for Online Application:-

>> As the first step of online application procedure log on to www.tnau.ac.in (Tamil Nadu university website) and then choose apply online option from admission link.

>> A application form will appear in front of you fill your details here like Name, Date of birth, Address etc.

>> Attach you documents like your previous qualification certificates after attaching documents your login ID and password is created.

>> Application fee for Tamil Nadu university if RS:- 1,000/-.

Procedure to Apply Offline:-

>> As first step of offline application download the application form from www.tnau.ac.in.

>> Fill the downloaded application form carefully and also attach the Rs:-1,000/- Challan or demand draft along with application form and send it to:-

The Tamil Nadu
Agriculture University, Lawley Road,
Coimbatore 641003.

Selection Procedure:- There are two steps in selection procedure of Tamil Nadu agriculture university:-

:- Written exam.

:- Group Discussion.

>> The applicator are shortlisted on the bases of there performance in written exam and group discussion. The final decision regarding selection depends upon Tamil Nadu University.

Fee Structure of M.SC Biotechnology Course in Tamil Nadu Agriculture University:-

>> Duration of M.SC Biotechnology course is 2 years and Fee structure for it is RS:- 33,400/-

Eligibility Required to Apply:-

>> Applicant must have done Bachelors degree in science stream that is Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology.

>> Applicant must have done bachelors from government approved institute with minimum 45% marks obtained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?