26th August 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Physics) in AMU?

Sir,
I want to study B.Sc in Physic Honours in AMU. Can you please tell me that I have to give any entrance exam for this? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Physics) in AMU? -- [New]
  2. Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam
  3. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  4. How can I apply to study in 11th standard at AMU? Does I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  6. Preparation tips, reference books and examination date of AMU entrance exam for B.Tech program?
  7. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU Medical Entrance exam?
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  9. How should I study for entrance test after passing B.A Hons in AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admitted in AMU for B.Com?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  12. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  13. How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  15. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  16. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum marks required in AMU entrance exam to study MBBS after completing 12th?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th Science if scored 75 marks in AMU Entrance exam?
8th September 2015, 11:49 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Physics) in AMU?

AMU stands for Aligarh Muslim University.. As you want to study B.Sc physics from AMU..

Yes you have to appear in an entrance test for taking admission in B.Sc physics.. Following are the details regarding this:

Eligibility: student must pass 12th standard with at least 55%marks in aggregate of English , Physics, chemistry and Maths/ Biology.. Also the student must study Mathematics as one of the major subject in the qualifying exam for admission in B.Sc physics..

Entrance exam:
--English--25 marks
--Physics--25 marks
--Chemistry-- 25 marks
--Mathematics/ Biology--25 marks

**Below are the attachment regarding the detailed notification regarding the admission in AMU..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMU ADMISSION BROCHURE.pdf(93.6 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?