8th June 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details?

Aslam alaikum sir/mam.i got 60% in 12 class can i get admission in AMU.sir is there any entrance exam is to be held.and what is the .fees structure for bcom.its my dream to be studied in AMU.plz sir/madam reply fast.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  2. Admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to get admission in BCA course in AMU Aligarh? What is its fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure
  5. Fee structure of amu aligarh
  6. How can I get admission in AMU for BCA?
  7. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  8. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I pursue my B.Tech from AMU? What's the fees structure for the same?
  10. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  11. How to get admission in BCA course offered by AMU, Aligarh?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  13. How to get enrolled in AMU for bachelor of computer applications? What is the fee structure for BCA?
  14. How to take admission in Ph.D from AMU? I have completed MBA from BBD university
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU?
  17. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
20th July 2014, 10:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aslam alaikum sir/mam.i got 60% in 12 class can i get admission in AMU.sir is there any entrance exam is to be held.and what is the .fees structure for bcom.its my dream to be studied in AMU.plz sir/madam reply fast.

Yes, you are eligible for B. Com course through the AMU university after completing 12th standard. 12th standard or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for B. Com course through AMU university. Since, you have completed 12th standard with 60% marks you are definitely eligible for B. Com course through AMU university.

B.Com i.e:- (Bachelor of Commerce)

B.Com Eligibilty Criteria:-

-Candidates should be 12th or equivalent from a recognized institute or university with minimum 50% marks.
-First preference will be given to the candidate who have done 12th standard in science stream.
-5% relaxation will be given to reserved category students.

How can I get admission in AMU University?

You have to get the application form from the AMU Counter office or you can download the application from the official website of AMU with prescribed fee. The admission notification for B. Com course released during the month of April/May. You can pay the fees at the time of admission. The fee structure will differ for residential and nonresidential students

AMU OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- http://www.amu.ac.in/
31st October 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details?

How much mark should i secure in bcom entrance to get admission in aligarh muslim university?
14th December 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Asalamu alikum sir/madam recently i have passed my 12th class.now i want to know about b.com what i have to read,what i have to done for addmission in AMU
31st January 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Asalamu alikum sir/ madam I have done my 12 th in 2015 I want b.com from AMU can I have admission in AMU
3rd June 2017, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Expected marks in B.COM entrance 60. I belong to general category & as well as external candidate. Is there is any chance of admission for me?
20th July 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th exam with 55%and I passed entrance exam of amu b.com.(hons)I am selected under CA. But at the time of counseling o am rejected because my percentage is less than 50% the counselor told me Hindi will not included, now how can I get admission in b.com. in amu.
11th February 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Asalamu alikum sir I have completed 12 th with commerce stream, 70% mrks can I get admission in b. Com honours at amu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?