23rd July 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Respected sir,
please provide me the list of best colleges in ahmedabad for bachelor in journalism and mass communication in ahmedabad.

Thanking you,
rajdeep rathod

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  4. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  5. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  6. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
  7. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  8. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  9. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai? -- [New]
  10. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  11. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  12. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  13. How to pursue Mass Communication in Journalism?
  14. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  15. Can I do Ph.D while doing work? I have done my graduation in mass communication and journalism
  16. Solved question papers for bachelor in Journalism and Mass communication
  17. Which stream to choose after completing 10th?
  18. Top institutes offering Bachelor in Mass communication and journalism?
8th August 2014, 09:39 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?

You need to be a graduate and in some courses, you need to complete class 12 with 60 per cent score. Some institutes like IIMC also offers scholarship to the toppers. There is an explosion in context to communication technology and media across the globe. The younger generation has keen inclination towards the media sector. The fee structure comes around between Rs 50,000 to Rs 3 lakh annually.
Here are some institutes that are considered to be reputed in media sector.
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
10th August 2014, 12:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?

First of all, you need to complete graduation with minimum 55 per cent marks. You need to have good grip over the English language and general knowledge. There will be admission test and personal interview for candidates.
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Bapunagar, Ahmedabad
National Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism (NIMCJ), S.P Ring Road, Ahmedabad
Institute for Photography Excellence, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
Gujarat University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?