15th April 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to study B.Sc if interested to do Fashion Designing course?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know that for doing
Fashion Designing course in Graduation
I have to do B.Sc? Please tell me about this
immediately. With Regards.

Related Questions:
19th April 2015, 06:56 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Should I have to study B.Sc if interested to do Fashion Designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I would like to know that for doing
Fashion Designing course in Graduation
I have to do B.Sc? Please tell me about this
immediately. With Regards.
Since, you have already completed Graduation in Fashion Designing courses so can apply for Master degree in Fashion Designing instead of B.Sc. By doing M.Sc Fashion Designing, you can gain much knowledge about Fashion Designing and you can also easily find a good job in designing company after completing M.Sc in Fashion Designing. So, it is recommended that you can apply for M.Sc Fashion Designing courses after completing Graduation.

Master of Science (M.Sc) in Fashion Designing is a three years Master degree which is divided into three years.

The candidate who wants to apply for M.Sc Fashion Designing, must complete Graduation from a recognized university. The candidate should have a good creative mind and good communication skill as well. The candidate should be a compulsory pass in the Fashion Designing subject at their Graduation level.
20th April 2015, 08:29 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to study B.Sc if interested to do Fashion Designing course?

No,it is not necessary to study B.Sc.in graduation to apply for B.Des.Because,the minimum qualification to apply for the programme is 10+2 level degree.

For admission to Bachelor Programmes in Design (B.Des) (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication), applicant should have passed the 10+2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.

The maximum age to apply for the exam is 23 years.There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?