13th June 2019, 10:26 AM
aarushiguglani

Should I study Civil Engineering for the betterment of the environment?

Hi friends, I am interested to study Civil Engineering in my BE course? I want to know that if I study this course then I will be able to do some betterment in the environment? I want to do something better for the environment. So, I should study Civil Engineering?

21st June 2019, 01:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Civil Engineering for the betterment of the environment?

Civil Engineers help plan dams and levees to regulate water flow through the area. They even coordinator placement and the design of landfills and queries to minimise environmental impact on surrounding homes and businesses. Transportation civil engineers help us all move around our communities and our country.
Jio technical civil engineers work with emergency management planners to rainforce the banks of flood prone rivers near New Housing Development.
Environmental engineers use the principles of Engineering, soil science, biology and Chemistry to develop solutions to environmental problem. They are involved in efforts to improve recycling, waste disposal, public health, and water and air pollution control.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?