7th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 66% in 12th Biology?

Hello everyone,
I have scored 66% marks in my 12th Science. Next I have planning to take B.Sc. I have taken Biology in my 12th Science. May I know the good specializations in B.Sc for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  2. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  5. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  6. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  7. Is it necessary to study Biology in 12th for pursuing B.Sc?
  8. Which are the entrance exams for Biology students/
  9. What types of questions are there for Pharm D entrance exam?
  10. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  11. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?
  13. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  14. Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?
  15. Courses available to study in US for 12th Biology student?
  16. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  18. Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM
8th July 2015, 10:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 66% in 12th Biology?

List of Specializations available to pursue B.Sc courses after 12th Class with Biology:

>> Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)

>> Bachelor of Science in Home Science (B.Sc Home Science)

>> Bachelor of Science in Dairy Technology (B.Sc Dairy Technology)

>> Bachelor of Science in Home Science (B.Sc Home Science)

>> B.Sc Computer Science

>> B.Sc Microbiology

>> Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology (B.Sc Biotechnology)

>> Bachelor of Science in Bio Chemistry (B.Sc Bio Chemistry)

>> B.Sc Horticulture

>> Bachelor of Science in Agriculture

>> B.Sc of Science in Radiography

>> B.Sc in Audiology

>> Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science

>> Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapists

>> Bachelor of Science in Zoology

>> Bachelor of Science in Botany

>> Bachelor of Science in Anthropology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?