2nd January 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Steps to follow for becoming collector after completion of B.Com graduation?

Steps to follow for becoming collector after completion of B.Com graduation? I need to know the steps which I have to follow next. So, please provide me your suggestions and tips on the same. Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  2. How to become a deputy collector after completion of BMS graduation course?
  3. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  4. Which is the best option to take after completion of B.A graduation course for getting a best career?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to get a government job as a railway ticket collector being a female?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course?
  7. What are the steps I need to follow to get a government job in Vishakapatnam after completion of B.D.S course?
  8. Can I complete graduation from IGNOU if I have backlogs in TY.B.Com course?
  9. How to become a District Collector? Complete procedure of it?
  10. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  11. How to become a Collector after 10th standard?
  12. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  14. Can I change to another school of CBSE in 12th science?
  15. Am I eligible to get the government job as a ticket collector after completion of FYJC coruse?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  17. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
2nd January 2016, 06:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to follow for becoming collector after completion of B.Com graduation?

Steps to become an IAS officer :-

Entrance exam : UPSC Civil Services Exam .

Eligibility criteria for civil services exam :-

Nationality : Indian.

Academic Qualification :Pass in Graduation degree in any discipline with any percentage of marks from a recognized university.

Age criteria :

General category :21 years to 32 years .

OBC candidates : 21 years to 35 years .

SC/ST candidates : 21 years to 37 years .

PWD candidates :21 years to 42 years .

No. of attempts :

General category : 4 times under the creamy layer,

OBC candidates : 7 times and

SC/ST candidates : No limits .

Selection procedure :

*Preliminary Exam

*Main exam

*Personality Interview.
2nd January 2016, 09:29 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Steps to follow for becoming collector after completion of B.Com graduation?

To become collector you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any reognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination after completing graduation. The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

The application for 2016 CSE examination will be available from last week of April. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
3rd January 2016, 12:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Steps to follow for becoming collector after completion of B.Com graduation? I need to know the steps which I have to follow next. So, please provide me your suggestions and tips on the same. Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!
To become collector the candidate has to clear Indian Administrative Service Examination (IAS) conducted by the UPSC. The eligibility is a degree from a recognized university. The limit is 32 years for general candidate, for OBC 35 years and for SC/ST 37 years. There are 3 rounds, the first one is Preliminary Exam, 2nd round is Main Exam and the final round is Interview. The candidate has to clear first Preliminary examination to appear for mains. The candidate can check the other details in the website link http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?