25th July 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is best to choose in M.Sc. - Pure Chemistry or Organic Chemistry?

Which stream is best to choose in M.Sc. - Pure Chemistry or Organic Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  2. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?
  3. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  4. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  5. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  6. What should I choose for MSc Organic or Inorganic after doing BSc Chemistry
  7. Which course should I opt between Pure Chemistry and Biochemistry?
  8. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  9. List of pharma companies in Vizag? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  11. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  12. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  13. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  14. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  16. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  17. Types of jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
30th July 2015, 02:34 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream is best to choose in M.Sc. - Pure Chemistry or Organic Chemistry?

This solely depends on your interest in the fields of chemistry.

See, if the hydrocarbons appeal you, you like the conversion reactions and the smell of benzene then you should definitely go for the organic chemistry but yes, if you don't like the organic compounds and feel lazy while writing the reactions then go for the pure chemistry.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?