29th July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to give 12th Maths paper Punjab board while I am pursuing graduation?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed my 12th in CBSE and now I am doing graduation so can I give 12th maths paper in Punjab board? if yes please tell me the details? What should I do now to do the same? Can someone please explain me the complete procedure to be followed?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for B.Com after scoring 80-85% marks in 12th commerce without Maths(Punjab Board)
  2. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?
  3. Which state PMT's can I give this year other than Punjab PMT?
  4. Done Maths in FYBCOM but didnt opt for Maths in 12th : Can I do MCA?
  5. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
  6. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  8. Which is the best college in Punjab or Chandigarh to do graduation in Law?
  9. What is the job criteria in Punjab for B.Ed teachers?
  10. Is there any university which provides opportunity for the student who have done their 12th in Arts (Without Maths) but now very keen on pursuing Graduation in Science?
  11. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship from Punjab School education board?
  13. Sample question papers for practice? I am pursuing diploma in computers from Punjab Technical Education Board
  14. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore?
  15. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  16. Can I apply for 12th standard if completed graduation and pursuing M.Com?
  17. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  18. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
29th July 2015, 02:45 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Is it possible for me to give 12th Maths paper Punjab board while I am pursuing graduation?

No,it is not possible if you qualify 12th then only you can do graduation as you have already completed your 12th in CBSE board it is not necessary tio give exam again in the punjab board.
if you want to apply for it then you have to study 12th again in punjab board.
29th July 2015, 08:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to give 12th Maths paper Punjab board while I am pursuing graduation?

No, one cannot appear for same class for writing one subject either from same or other board.

As you have completed and passed class 12 from CBSE board, you cannot pursue class 12 to appear for Mathematics paper in Punjab board.
29th July 2015, 10:46 PM
pointer01

Yes, you can apply for maths exam in Punjab Board. For this you need to fill the application form. Firstly, you have to visit the school campus and then, they will provide you the Application form or you can take Registration form Online through the official website of Punjab board. You cam apply as a private student only. You would required the Pass certificate and Report card of class 11th. After submitting the registration fee and school fee you will be eligible to give the maths exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?