9th November 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in M.Tech to get better job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Hello
I have completed B.Tech degree in Biotechnology. I want to pursue M.Tech degree.Whether I should opt for M.Tech(Biotech) or M.Tech in specialized areas of Biotechnology like Medical Nanotechnology, Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Bio-medical Engineering, etc., Which degree has better job oppurtunities?

22nd November 2014, 12:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in M.Tech to get better job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Bitechnology is a vast field which is of high demand. It is expected that the demand of Biotechnology will increase further in the future. It is better to go for M.Tech in Biotechnology rather than going for specialized fields as it will narrow down your opportunities and scope. Hence it is better to go for M.Tech in Biotechnology. However, you must keep a specialized area of your interest and expertise in it so that you can give your interviews well and also if you opt for higher studies like PhD it can benefit you.
22nd November 2014, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in M.Tech to get better job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

It is best to choose M.Tech (Biotechnology) since, you have completed B.Tech (Biotechnology) course, you will be having some knowledge on the biotechnology related subjects. This helps you to pursue your M.Tech course more easily. And the companies also mostly recruits the candidates who have completed Bachelor's and Master's degree course in same stream. So, if you opt M.Tech (Biotechnology) course after completion of B.Tech (Biotechnology) course, you can find many job opportunities.
8th February 2022, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can you provide me list of institutes for M.Tech(Biotechnology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?