23rd September 2012, 09:40 PM
vaibhavcoolmaddy

What is the scope in Biotechnology after 12th?

what is the scope in bio technology? after 12th biotechnology can be chosen as best career or not.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Biotechnology after 12th?
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  4. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  5. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  6. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  8. Scope in food biotechnology & bioprocessing
  9. Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
  11. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  12. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  13. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  14. Information about vacancies in BSNL JTO(Telecom) and BSNL JTO(Electrical)?
  15. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  16. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken? -- [New]
  17. What is the scope in Biotechnology?
  18. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
18th January 2013, 07:10 PM
Anuradha M.S

Default Re: What is the scope in Biotechnology after 12th?

You can choose Biotech in your engineering stream or if you are interested you can choose Biotech in B.Sc...and then you can enter into Research stream..
It has many job opportunities....
13th September 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12 class want to know which is the best university in india for biotech and what effort should i made get into that particular university.please help me...i don't have any knowledge..
14th September 2013, 03:42 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope in Biotechnology after 12th?

Hello friend,

As you have chosen both the groups PCM as well as PCB you have both the important fields open to choose career in after 12th.

With PCM group you can do following courses :

1>Engineering (CSE,IT,Mechanical,Civil,Electronics,Electrical,Ch emical,Production,Automobile,Petrollium)

2>BCS

3>BCA

4>B.Sc (Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Statistics,IT,Agree, etc)

5>Pharmacy

with PCB group you can do following courses :

1>MBBS

2>BAMS

3>BHMS

4>BDS

5>Biotechnology

6>MicroBiotechnology

7>Biological engineering

8>Biomedical engineering

9>Genetics

10>B.Sc(in Botany,Zoology,Forensic science etc)

11>Physiotherpy

12>Clinical engineering

All the best!!
23rd November 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

can do agriculture student biotechnology course with 70% marks.
5th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

how much is the minimum cet score required to get placement for biotechnology in reputed colleges.........?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?