11th April 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I should choose after 12th in Graduation?

I have political sci and economics in 12 which subject i have to choose in graduation? I just want to know the one which would help me to grow and learn better in future. So, can you please suggest the right one for me as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th April 2015, 06:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I should choose after 12th in Graduation?

You should take the decision after analyzing the below mentioned points.

- What is the subject you like the most?
- What is the subject in which you are interested to go into depth?
- What is the subject in which you are comfortable with the stuff in it?
- What are the marks you scored in different subjects?

You should analyze the above mentioned points and then take a decision. You should the choose the subject in which you are interested and comfortable. There is ample scope in both political science and economics, though economics has better scope. But the success depends on your caliber. If you can excel in any field you can rise to great height of your career in that field. So choose the subject as per your interest and comfort.
12th April 2015, 12:21 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Which subject I should choose after 12th in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have political sci and economics in 12 which subject i have to choose in graduation? I just want to know the one which would help me to grow and learn better in future. So, can you please suggest the right one for me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Since, you have Political Science as well as commerce , so i would like to suggest you to go for the Charted Accountant and prepare for it. This will help you a lot in your future path. As both the Subjects that you have studied in your 12th will really profits you during the Preparation of your CA.
15th April 2015, 12:44 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which subject I should choose after 12th in Graduation?

Since you have studied commerce too in 12th then the best suitable professional degree course for you would be to go for BCom.

Along with BCom, you can also pursue the CA course.

For which you can register for the CPT then IPCC and then CA finals step by step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?