30th April 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Suitable options available to study for B.Sc(Zoology) student?

Hello Everyone,
Now I am doing my B.Sc(Zoology), after this which is the best option for me? And I am an average student, so which is more suitable for me after B.Sc(Zoology)?

2nd May 2016, 08:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable options available to study for B.Sc(Zoology) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Now I am doing my B.Sc(Zoology), after this which is the best option for me? And I am an average student, so which is more suitable for me after B.Sc(Zoology)?
After completion of B.SC in Zoology, you can apply for various post graduation course like.

M.Sc in Zoology

MBA

MS

Integrated Ph.D course
2nd May 2016, 09:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable options available to study for B.Sc(Zoology) student?

Suitable Options available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Zoology:

As you are still pursuing B.Sc in Zoology, I suggest you to concentrate on your studies first and make sure you secure good knowledge on your finger tips. Thereafter you will the following options to proceed.

>> Go for Job
(or)
>> Higher studies

Yes, there are only two options left for you at this stage. Most of the companies generally prefer candidates with PG qualification and good score in the academics. So I suggest you to pursue Master's degree immediately after completion of your Bachelor's Degree to find better scope and thereafter you may find plenty of Opportunities in private as well as public sector. Higher course opportunities available for you are,

>> M.Sc in Zoology
>> M.Sc in Applied Zoology
>> Master of Business Administration
>> Master of Philosophy in Zoology
>> Master of Philosophy in Life Science
>> Doctoral Program (Ph.D in Zoology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?