4th March 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Which are the suitable higher study options available after B.E Biotech? Syllabus to prepare for the GATE exam?

sir,

I am a final year student of BE Bio-technology and i looking forward to a career in oil sector.kindly give me the suitable higher study option that would enable me to fetch a job in this sector.

also please sent me the required syllabus to prepare for the gate exam in this sector.

Yous sincierly
pankaj

26th September 2011, 03:17 PM
dabirmp

Thumbs up Re: Which are the suitable higher study options available after B.E Biotech? Syllabus to prepare for the GATE exam?

Hi,
After BE in biotech u can choose mtech biotech or mtech in oils as u want to do your career in oils. M.Tech in oils is available at ICT Mumbai. After that u can do phd in oils too.
And plz click on above link for GATE BT syllabus.
All the best!
3rd October 2011, 01:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the suitable higher study options available after B.E Biotech? Syllabus to prepare for the GATE exam?

Dear friend,

You have just completed your b-tech degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?