15th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and test pattern of BHU-PMT-2017?

Please let me know about the syllabus of BHU-PMT of 2017. I want to study MBBS in Banaras Hindu University. Please let me know about the syllabus and the test pattern also. Thank you!

17th October 2016, 03:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and test pattern of BHU-PMT-2017?

Banaras Hindu University offers admissions to the undergraduate students for medical courses on the basis of AIPMT entrance examination.

The syllabus of this examination (BHU-PMT 2017) is totally based on all the topics. The topics which are covered in 12th standard will be in the syllabus of this examination. There will be three sections in this examination:

> Physics.

> Chemistry.

> Biology.

Exam pattern of BHU-PMT:

> The examination will be conducted in offline mode.

> There will be a total of 180 MCQs.

> The examination will be of 3 hours.

> The examination will be in both the languages Hindi and English.
17th October 2016, 06:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and test pattern of BHU-PMT-2017?

Syllabus for the test of BHU PMT 2017:-

Candidates must have an idea about the syllabus of the BHU PMT 2017.
The questions which will be mainly asked are related to the Intermediate level comprising of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology and Zoology. The examination will be held in the English language.

Examination pattern of BHU PMT 2017:-

The above said examination will consist of a total questions of 200 with each carrying 2 marks. There would be 50 questions from each from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Botany and Zoology with carrying 100 marks in each section. There will be negative marking and 1 mark will be deducted in case of a wrong answer. The duration provided for the examination will be of 3 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?