14th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in BITSAT-2017? Pattern of this examination?

I would like to know about the test pattern of BITSAT-2017. Please let me know about the test pattern. And help me to apply, kindly tell me how I can apply for BITSAT of 2017?

15th October 2016, 08:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in BITSAT-2017? Pattern of this examination?

Birla Institute of Technology & Science conducts BIT science aptitude test (BITSAT) every year.

In order to apply for this examination you have to go through the following procedure:

> You have to visit the official website of BITSAT and apply online.

> At first you have to register yourself and after that you will be given a registration number and a password.

> You have to login with the registration number and password. After that you will see an application form which you have to fill with accurate details.

> Next you will have to pay the application fee which is Rs. 2200/- for girls and Rs. 1700/- for girls.

> For the payment you can using your debit card/credit card/net banking and also you can pay through E-Challan from any ICICI branch in india.

> In the final step you have to take a print out of the application form along with the receipt and address it to "The Admissions Officer" BITS Pilani - 333031, Rajasthan.

Examination pattern of BITSAT 2017:

> The examination paper will be in computer based format.

> The duration of the examination is 3 hours.

> Total number of questions will be 150, from Physics, General English, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects.

> For each correct answer 3 marks will be rewarded and for each wrong one 1 mark will be deducted.

> From Physics total 40 questions will be there.

> From Chemistry total 40 questions will be there.

> From English proficiency total 15 questions will be there.

> From Logical Reasoning total 10 questions will be there.

> From Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharma) total 45 questions will be there.
16th October 2016, 12:08 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in BITSAT-2017? Pattern of this examination?

You can apply for BITSAT 2017 exam at http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in but at present there is no notification by BIT for 2017 exam.

Here is examination pattern of BITSAT 2017:

There will be total 150 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, logical reasoning and English. There are 40 questions each from Physics and Chemistry. 45 questions from Mathematics.

If your one answer is correct then you will get 3 marks and if one answer is wrong then there will be one negative mark.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?