15th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in BHU-PMT-2017? Cost of application?

Please help me to know about the procedure to apply in BHU-PMT-2017. I want to know how I can apply for this PMT? And kindly tell me the cost of application.

16th October 2016, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in BHU-PMT-2017? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for BHU PMT 2017 Examination:

* You are required to apply for BHU PMT 2017 Examination from BHU official website which is attached below.
* From the apply link, click on "Apply for Admission" and there you are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields.
* Then you are required to login and fill up all other details and save the application form and then choose the exam center.
* Then you are required to upload your recent passport size photograph and scanned Signature.
* After uploading you are required to pay the mentioned fee through Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card or by cash.

Application fee of BHU PMT Exam:

>> For General and OBC Category Candidates - Rs.1000/-

>> For SC/ ST Category Candidates - Rs.600/-

Application form needed to be paid in Cash in any branch of HDFC bank or through the challan that is downloaded from the website

Click here for Official Website
17th October 2016, 03:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for BHU-PMT entrance examination 2017, you have to fill up the application form online. The downloaded application form must be addressed to their office with a demand draft.

The application fee will cots Rs. 1000/- for the general candidates and for the candidates of reserved categories it is Rs. 600/-.

At first you have to register and the fill up the application form online. Make sure that you write your name, mobile number and the application number on the back side of the demand draft.

After 15 days the results will be declared and then you have to send the score card of AIPMT examination. Without the fee, the application form will be rejected.
17th October 2016, 06:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the BHU PMT 2017, candidates must have to follow some of the easy steps which I have mentioned below, just go through it to have an idea about the matter.

Step 1 : Visit the official website of BHU PMT .
Step 2 : Register for the BHU 2017 PMT.
Step 3 : Provide all asked details correctly.
Step 4 : Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature in valid format.
Step 5 : Pay the fee via offline mode i.e,Demand Draft(DD).
Step 6 : view your status via official site.
Step 7 : After the payment of fee challan will be produced and it is important during the exam.

The application fees for the BHU PMT is Rs 1000/- for general candidates and OBC candidates. SC/ST candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 600/-
17th October 2016, 08:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to apply for the above mentioned examination by visiting the official website of the Institute mentioned above and will have to fill up the application form duly by providing the required details asked for and the documents to be uploaded successfully.

The tentative dates are as follows;

> Application form will start to be distributed from 1st week of January, 2017 and the final submission will be on 1st week of May, 2017.

The dates are not yet announced and so it is not possible for me to provide you the exact details, you will be notified as soon as the dates are announced.

There is no such application cost for the form, the application form is free of cost, so you need not worry about anything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?