13th July 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any amount to be paid for colleting original documents from the university?

I completed my graduation in 2017 from Vinayaka missions University and still I didn't get graduation documents certificate, Even I want to know is there any charges amount to get the original documents.

15th July 2022, 12:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any amount to be paid for colleting original documents from the university?

Yes, universities charge fee for the issuance of degree.

The fee varies with university and along with the kind of certificate ( migration, provisional, transfer certificate etc ).
So, visit the official website to get detail information.
15th July 2022, 09:57 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any amount to be paid for colleting original documents from the university?

To get original documents, you can write an application to the college authority (probably Dean/HOD/Registrar etc.)
or
You can drop an e-mail mentioning your urgent needs for getting back the original documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?