2nd May 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is to be paid to pursue MS in Germany through GRE?

What is the amount needed for persuing ms in germany through gre?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. Should I start GRE preparation or complete CAT coaching first?
  4. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  5. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  6. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  7. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  9. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  11. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  12. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  14. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  16. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  17. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  18. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
26th October 2012, 07:56 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is to be paid to pursue MS in Germany through GRE?

hi,
GRE exam stands graduate recore examination.
This exam is conducted for higher study in abroad.
You can apply this exam after graduation.
You have to apply TOEFL exam to test your english language.
[IMG]www.studyabroaddomain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/video-why-study-abroad.jpg[/IMG]
The fees for Indian students is around 3500/-
Internationally it is $145/-
You can get more details about this by following this link

Check with the GRE website for the exact information

www.gre.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?